Communications/Social Media and Marketing Specialist
Communications/Social Media and Marketing Specialist – Want to make a difference? Passionate about the environment? We manufacture and install products to help keep our rivers free of litter and our oceans clean. We are seeking a qualified individual with personal drive and ambition to be a part of our team of environmental professionals.
- Conduct all aspects of communications and marketing, including both digital and print media.
- Create and write weekly post to social media outlets
- Work directly with the company president, sales and web developer to oversee the content development, updates, general design, analytics, and platforms of websites
- Creative graphic design for all print and digital media
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for our brand and company profiles
- Research and write the story – Content creation from team, clients and stakeholder groups
- Drive and foster relationships with social opinion leaders in the region.
- Travel – Attend several conferences/trade shows each year to understand our customers and be a voice to them
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator, or a similar design application
- Experience planning and executing social media and content strategy using data-driven decision making
- Public relations experience with diverse groups from consulting engineers to non-profits
- Creative, self-directed, detail oriented and highly organized
- Team player, action oriented, self-starter, that drives engagement
- Degree in related field of Communications Specialist/Marketing or equivalent experience. BS preferred.
Salary based on experience.
Email Resume To: