River Rally 2017 will take place in Grand Rapids, MI from May 8-11. We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Contact our registration coordinator:
Phone: (720) 545-0397
2017 Registration Rates
The last day to get member discount on registration is April 30, 2017
River Rally 2017 will take place at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids. Your registration includes access to the Rally program, included meals, and social events. You are responsible for booking your lodging.
Update: As of April 7th, the Amway Grand is completely booked for most of the nights during River Rally 2017. In fact, most hotels in downtown Grand Rapids are filling up fast due to other events taking place in the city that week. If you still need lodging, we recommend booking it ASAP. Here are some options:
- There may still be rooms available at the discounted conference rate. The link to that information is provided in your registration confirmation email.
- We have created an online bulletin board for River Rally registrants to find others who are willing to share lodging. The link to the bulletin board is provided in your registration confirmation email.
- There are still rooms left in Grand Rapids at other hotels. Use your travel website of choice (e.g., Travelocity, Kayak, Expedia, etc.) to find available options.
- You may want to book lodging through Airbnb.
- There are also a number of Bed and Breakfasts in Grand Rapids. A quick Google search on ‘Bed and Breakfast in Grand Rapids, MI’ should turn up some results.
*River Network strives to make good business decisions regarding the location of and facilities selected for River Rally. Our planning and contracting process often begins years in advance so that we can keep our costs low and pass on these and other benefits to event participants. Our selection of facilities should not be seen as an endorsement of the practices, views, or interests of these businesses or their managers, shareholders and owners.
Changes may be made to your registration until April 7, 2017. After that date there will be a $50 change fee assessed for any adjustments that are made. There will be $100 cancellation fee assessed for all cancellations made before April 7, 2017. After April 7th all fees are non-refundable. Please contact our Registration Coordinator with any questions.