Submit Your River Rally 2020 Field Trip Proposals
Do you have practical knowledge and experience related to one of this year’s River Rally themes? Could you showcase this knowledge and experience through a field trip in the San Antonio area?
If so, we need you!
River Network is currently looking for field trip proposals for River Rally 2020 in San Antonio, Texas. The River Rally audience is diverse in age, ethnicity, geography, educational background, and experience. Attendees typically include conservation professionals and water advocacy champions who work for or are affiliated with nonprofit organizations, government agencies, tribes, utilities, foundations, consultancies, academia, and the corporate sector. We create an active space where uncommon conversations can and do take place.
The deadline for all field trip proposals is October 1, 2019. Field trips will be selected by October 31, 2019, with final confirmations by all trip coordinators completed by or before November 15, 2019. Please review the guidelines and instructions below and consider submitting a field trip proposal.
2020 Workshop Themes:
- Working with Farmers & Ranchers
- Building Resilient Cities & Communities
- Pursuing Safe, Clean, & Affordable Drinking Water
- Advancing Robust & Effective Water Laws & Policies
- Civic Participation & Our Water Future
- Expanding Impact Through Science, Technology, & Monitoring
- Addressing Climate Risk for Greater Water Security
- Sustaining Strong Leaders, Organizations, & Coalitions
- Becoming a High-Performance Board of Directors