For over three decades, River Network has connected and empowered local water caretakers and water-focused organizations, agencies, businesses, and communities for greater impact and healthier rivers across the U.S. We have delivered resources, training, and leadership to more than 10,000 groups and individuals.
Membership provides resources and connections to groups, agencies, professionals, and others who work at the local, state, regional, and national levels to protect rivers and water resources. A River Network membership will allow you to tap into the resources that are necessary for effective river and watershed conservation. Together, we get one step closer to a future of clean and ample water for all!
Join River Network at no cost! Membership connects you to peers and experts in the network and offers basic membership benefits, including:
- Subscription to our newsletter, River Voices, and our exclusive member newsletter
- Access to the network of water protectors through the Online Community
- Access to learning opportunities including webinars, online trainings, and topical peer calls
- Access to our library of resources and online tools
- Participation in a River Network peer group
- Inclusion in the Water Protectors Map
- And more!
Being a conservationist and devoting your life to water isn’t easy or lucrative. It’s really hard work. Being a part of this community is a big part of how we sustain our own energy and hope while doing this work. It’s amazing to be part of a community of like-minded people from across the country.
-Raj Shukla, River Alliance of Wisconsin