At River Network, we believe that equitable and enduring solutions start with community. Through River Network membership, we bring together local and regional nonprofits, tribes, government agencies, and businesses to create an informed, connected, and transformational national network of water, justice, and river advocates. Join the 2,230 individuals representing 752 organizations working to protect and restore rivers and drinking water.
- Access to the members-only Online Community
- Access to regular learning sessions, peer calls, and all recordings in our Resource Library
- Subscription to River Voices and Events & Education
- Discounted rates for the River Rally conference (premium membership only)
- Representation on the Water Protectors Map
- And more!
Connect with others working at local, state, regional, and national levels and learn through a variety of online resources.
Sign up >
Join the hundreds of groups, nonprofits, tribal groups, and agencies who are active premium members of our network.
Learn more >
“For 21 years, River Network has played an essential role in guiding our organization’s growth in strategic planning, fundraising, building leaders, and professional development skills. River Network also brings Southeastern groups together. I don’t know what we would do without River Network. “
– Cindy Lowry, Alabama Rivers Alliance