Providing Science Support
- The River Science Connection is an exchange board for watershed organizations, researchers, technical specialists, and students to post, find, and respond to technical service needs. Watershed organizations describe their project and whether they’re looking for a volunteer, grant-partner, partnership with a university, internships, staff-exchange programs, or paid services.
- Synthesized best practices from newly available resources for monitoring and watershed science.
- Cataloged method manuals, web portals, software, online trainings, apps and more!
Dive deeper with In-depth Trainings and Consultations
- Monitoring that Guarantees Measureable Results – Monitoring Study Design Program.
- View in-house technical services available from River Network staff.