Drinking Water Guide Fact Sheets
Explore the fact sheets based on River Network’s Drinking Water Guide. Available in both English and Spanish, the Guide answers the following fundamental questions:
- Where does drinking water come from? How can we protect our drinking water?
- What does a drinking water system do?
- How do we ensure water is safe to drink?
- How is drinking water cost calculated? What do water bills pay for?
- How will climate change affect our water? What can we do about it?
- How can we support community advocacy and engagement on drinking water issues?
The fact sheets cover topics focused on in the Drinking Water Guide in condensed form, including consumer confidence reports, community water systems, the Safe Drinking Water Act, water affordability, climate change impacts, climate change resilience, and avenues for taking action.