Sponsors and Exhibitors
River Rally is the premier national annual event for people working for cleaner and healthier rivers across the U.S. This vibrant and inclusive conference brings innovators, thought leaders, and staff from our network of over 6,000 local groups together to discuss urgent water issues and gain practical knowledge and hope essential to a future where healthier rivers and clean water are paramount. We believe businesses play a vital role in that future.
We anticipate a high level of community engagement and media attention at this year’s River Rally. With bedrock water laws currently under threat, there has never been a more important moment to show support for those who protect and restore our nation’s rivers and drinking water. Join us as a River Rally sponsor to showcase your business’s commitment to water.
Download the River Rally Sponsorship brochure to find out more about sponsorship opportunities.
Interested in becoming a River Rally Sponsor? Contact our conference coordinator.
River Rally is an ideal venue for exhibitors to:
- Engage with local groups that can positively influence customers in your key markets;
- Highlight your services, products and brand to a targeted audience;
Promote your company to attendees during receptions and other networking opportunities;
- Build visibility and awareness with a diverse group of conservation leaders;
- Develop new service, sales, and community engagement opportunities.
- TBD – General Rate
- TBD – River Network Paid Members
- Sponsors have historically received complimentary exhibit space. More details to come for River Rally 2020.
To find out more about exhibit opportunities, please contact our conference coordinator.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Businesses are invited to join us as a River Rally sponsor to showcase a commitment to water. Download the River Rally Sponsorship brochure to find out more about sponsorship opportunities. Contact us to learn more.
Thank you to River Rally 2019 Sponsors!
Basin Sponsors ($25,000+)
Watershed Sponsors ($15,000+)
River Sponsors ($10,000+)
Stream Sponsors ($5,000+)
Brook Sponsors ($2,500+)