Welcome to the River Network Resource Library!
Search through hundreds of publications, recorded webinars, newsletters, tools, and templates to support your water work. Explore specific topics using the icons below, or if you’re not sure what you need, use the search bar. Type in keywords like “strategic planning,” “State Revolving Fund,” or “data collection.” The resources included here are intended to help you advance your work and spark innovation and new ideas.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us.
- Building Blocks of Trust – how community organizations and utilities can work together.
- Colorado SMP – everything you’d ever need to know about stream management planning in Colorado.
- Equitable Infrastructure Toolkit – learn to advocate for equitable water infrastructure in your community.
- Tools for Equitable Climate Resilience – how to perform community-led research and support local leaders to advance climate resilience.
- Waste in Our Waters: A Community Toolkit for Aquatic Litter Removal – one-stop shop for building a litter removal program.
- The Clean Water Act Owner’s Manual – the quintessential, transformational tool on how YOU can use the CWA to protect your waters.
- State Revolving Fund Advocacy Toolkit – a comprehensive guide for advocates looking to get up to speed on the SRF process.
- Effective Organizations – a five-part learning series on everything from board governance, to volunteer management, equity, diversity, and inclusion, and more.
Looking for information on specific state-level water policies? Explore the State Policy Hub!